East Bali & Pura Lempuyang
Take our East Bali Tour and marvel at the beauty of the historical water palaces of Kertha Gosa and the floating pavilions of Bale Kambang in Semarapura.
Visit Pura Goa Lawah – one of Bali’s supreme directional temples featuring a cave home to thousands of bats.
Venture into Tenganan village – an isolated settlement of indigenous Bali Aga community with original houses plus a range of traditional arts and crafts available for purchase.
Explore Tirta Gangga – a charming, recreational royal garden park bordered by a myriad of tranquil pools with a mixture of Balinese and Chinese architecture.
Discover Pura Luhur Lempuyang – this complex of seven shrines stretches out across the slopes of Gunung Lempuyang – another top-tier Hindu sanctuary.
- Transfers with a modern, fully air-conditioned minivan/minibus and dedicated driver
- Guidance and supervision by our experienced multilingual tour leader (English, German, Polish, Bahasa Indonesia, Bahasa Malaysia, & Russian)
- All admission tickets for sightseeing and parking charges
- Delicious set lunch served at a cosy restaurant with blissful rice-field scenery against the backdrop of distant mountains
- Only $85 USD/person (minimum 2 guests)
East Bali Tour duration:
- 9 hours