White Water rafting — Ayung or Telaga Wajah river
Two to two and a half hours of exhilarating white water rafting on the meandering Ayung highland or Telaga Wajah rivers.
Paddle through the sectors of dense jungle, dramatic canyons and blissfully float under reverberating cascades.
Navigate through pulsating II and III (IV Telaga Wajah) class rapids with your experienced guide taking the helm, whilst you revel in the mesmerizing backdrop of the rainforest.
Encounter wildlife (monkeys or birds etc.), dotted amongst small Balinese Hindu temples and ancient stone carvings.
Get an insight into the pristine, unspoiled side of Bali with its exceptional wilderness and rural settlements untouched by time.
- Return transfers in a modern and fully air-conditioned minivan/minibus with a dedicated driver
- Equipment fitting of life jackets, helmets and paddles
- Use of safety approved inflated rafts with hand ropes
- Safe lockers or waterproof bags for storage of cameras and other valuable items
- Guidance and supervision by professionally trained and experienced staff
- Hot shower facilities, changing rooms and towels
- Buffet style lunch with bar service in a cosy private restaurant
- Only $65 USD/person with a minimum of 2 participants
White Water Rafting tour duration:
- 6-7 hours
- Pickup for morning session: 8.00 am – 8.30 am
- Pickup for afternoon session: 12.00 pm – 12.30 pm